Why should I become a CLEC?
- State by State mandated 13 to 37 percent wholesale rates on circuits and services for reseller CLECs
- Greater discounts of 20 to 57 percent below-tariff wholesale rates on circuits and services for facility-based CLECs
- Offer service to your Customers only available as a CLEC
- Availability of carrier class services (UNE's) unavailable at retail levels
- Most importantly, the ability to profit from the telecom services used by existing customer base and community
- Ability to be a "Peer" to the ILEC instead of just a customer
Why should I become a UNE-P CLEC?
UNE-P CLEC's can Bill and Keep up to $10 per line of CABS Revenue from Res. lines each month, collected from long distance carriers! Bell/Verizon are stealing this revenue stream. Avg. 2¢/min. when your Customers Make/Receive Long Distance Calls, including Toll-Free!
UNE-P CLEC's Keep 100% of the "FCC Line Charges" they collect instead of paying them to Bell/Verizon @ $6/mo. per line!
Using the above two revenue sources, UNE-P CLEC's can pay their ILEC bills and keep all of the revenue they collect from their End Users, including Feature Revenues & L.D. Revenues!
UNE-P CLEC's collect a 55% Commission on Outgoing Collect Calls instead of blocking these calls! The average Commission is: $5.74/call!
UNE-P CLEC's can Sell Prepaid Direct Dialed '1' or '011' long distance to their End Users, + sell Voice Mail service to them, both at a significant profit, and with no risk whatsoever!
UNE-P CLEC's cost for Suspends and Restores are a small fraction of their resale cost!
A UNE-P CLEC serving Prepaid or Postpaid Customers can make a Gross Profit of 50%-70%